After purchasing the AVG product, you need to activate your product. Without activation, you will not be able to access your product. For activation, you will need the product keycode that is provided to you at the time of purchase of the software. Also, activation can be done either before or after the installation. Hence, to find your product keycode and to activate your product from www.avg.com/retail, go through the below-given guide.
Activation Process www.avg.com/retailTo activate your AVG product from www.avg.com/retail, you need to follow all the below-mentioned instructions:
- First of all, open a web browser on your system.
- Then, go to www.avg.com/retail and it will open the activation window on your screen.
- Now, to register and activate your product, you should enter the key code into the given field. To locate your product keycode, follow the steps that are given below:
- Order Confirmation Email
- Activation Card
- It will take you to the login window. Enter your email address and password linked with the AVG account and click on the Login button.
- But in case you have not created your account before, then follow the below-given steps for account creation:
- Click on the Avg Retail Register button.
- After that, Enter a valid email address into the given field.
- Then, create a strong password by fulfilling all the password requirements. Your password should contain at least 8 characters, one numeric value, lowercase, and uppercase letters, and valid symbols.
- Next, Retype your password into the next field for confirmation.
- Lastly, click on the Create New Account button to complete the account creation process.
- Now, you will get an email to confirm your account. Click on confirm my email button. Then, sign in to your account by entering your registered credentials.
- In the next window, you can download your AVG product. Click on the download button and it will start downloading the software. Once the download finishes, double-click the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install your software.